WELCOME TO MY LOVELY BLOG..have fun travel my blog..do read,do follow..tenkiu..=)

Sunday, November 20, 2011

What If....?


What if u'll never see me,
What if u'll be alone forever,
What if u'll never hear my voice,
if i'll not be in your dreams,
not in your breath,
not in your world,
or will be nowhere in your Life forever.

Have you ever thought if i'll not be on your Land,
If the wind stops blowing from me to you,
If my tears push you in Sea,
If my Earth swallow you,
If my skies take you away from the earth,
if my eyes hurt you like a needle,
If my hands blow on your cheeks & What...
If my Love Hurts U one Day...

What if all this things happen????
The world of our Love will be nowhere,
the birds will stop singing,
the flowers will stop giving their fragrance,
the trees will stop Dancing,
the day will stop lighting,
the stars & moon will be hurt by  all this & 
may vanish & disappear one day like wind...

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN,LETS SAVE OUR WORLD OF LOVE.
COME BACK AND TAKE ME WITH YOU FOREVER....

p/s:just want to share what i want to tell to him..

TENKIU ! SUKE? LIKE AND COMMENT :)

No comments: